вверх
вниз
Мои настройки
Шрифт в постах

New York City

Объявление

new york city
  • 30.06На форуме запускаются "Паззломания" и "Стартовый набор для новичка". Спешите урвать плюшек на хваляву!
  • 28.05 Мы немножко обновили новости и добавили личную страницу. Так же напоминаем, что если вы перешли в летний режим, не забывайте отмечаться в теме отсутствия. Всем любви и солнца!
  • 08.05 Мы наконец-то дождались свой красивый и функциональный дизайн. В случае, если вы наткнулись на какой-то баг, пожалуйста, сообщите о нём в теме вопросов к АМС
  • 01.04 Игра официально открыта, ведётся приём новых игроков, АМС будут рады ответить на любые ваши вопросы, и будет рада видеть любых персонажей.
Постописцы недели
Активисты недели
Эпизод недели
Пост недели от Анселя
Я слушал бодрый голос своего агента, прижимая телефон ухом к плечу, а сам пытался сохранить текст на флешку. Да, слегка старомодная техника. Но не более старомодная, чем распечатывать некоторые главы на принтере и хранить в бумажной папке с завязками. Впрочем, такое я тоже практиковал.
пара недели

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » New York City » Городской Архив » Архив Партнёрских Тем » CC: Playing in English

CC: Playing in English

Сообщений 1 страница 3 из 3

https://forumupload.ru/uploads/0018/64/3d/2/370740.png

https://i.imgur.com/4gyjsn3.jpeg

JEAN-LUC PICARDstar trek
https://i.postimg.cc/KjWK2nfD/278008-4-Sl-FBCPWwt-pikard.jpgSir Patrick Stewart

DESCRIPTION
▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼

The legendary captain of the USS Enterprise, most noticeably the famous "D". A leader, a diplomat, a historian, an archaeologist, a philosopher, a scholar, a defender, a fighter, a martyr, a role-model, a father-figure, an example to follow, a true and one of the best of the Star Fleet officers the World has ever known. To describe him would take quite a long time, but I can only hope I don't need to, since whoever might want to play him already knows all of that and even more. Captain Picard is essential to Star Trek lore, he was and still is one of the best written characters of all time (in my humble opinion). His wisdom and compassion, fierceness and nobility are beacons of hope for thousands, even millions living beings across the Galaxy. I can play all the NPCs to fill the world and make it so as much as TNG series were back in a day, I can play a whole crew around him, especially Riker and Data, Dahj and Soji, anyone who could call him a friend and simply decide that it's a good way to die for this man because he is... he is everything important and good personified and honed into a living being. He is extremely dear to me and I wish him to stay true to the person such as he was portrayed in the series, so I beg to minimise changes to him and play him as he is - a captain and a man with honor, not a particularly good father or a husband, but a man with flaws and with a good sense of humor, with right amount of steel in his spine to stand against all odds with dignity and pride. And to whom duty stands above all else, one step after his friends that are forever his one and only family.

Вы здесь » New York City » Городской Архив » Архив Партнёрских Тем » CC: Playing in English

Рейтинг форумов | Создать форум бесплатно